Reporting and Logging:
- XNSPY does not require for an iPhone to be jailbroken – you can monitor it from a desktop.
- NoJailbreak version is supported up to iOS 8.4.1.
- Jailbreak version is supported up to iOS 9.0.2.
- Get access to call logs and contacts list.
- Remote GPS location and history check is available.
- Record and listen to phone recordings.
- Access to browser history.
- Access to SMS, iMessages and IM chats (WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype)
- Access to all multimedia attached and shared.
- See all the emails and websites as well as bookmarks.
- Check all multimedia files on the smartphone.
- Access to calendar.
- Remote control option is available from Online Control Panel.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
XNSPY provides an opportunity of GPS-tracking. Following features are available:
- location history
- current location
- track specific locations
- receive alerts.
XNSPY allows remotely:
- lock/unlock a target phone
- wipe all the data
- control apps and remove them
- provides live-screenshots.
Live Chat support is offered as the only option. Website is provided 4 languages – English, German, Spanish and Portuguese. The company has got presence in social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest.
The application is offered on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. The yearly price starts from $8.33/mo – and the billed will be $99.99 annually for the XNSPY Basic Edition. XNSPY Premium Edition is available for $12.49/mo with a yearly billing price of $149.99. This is not the cheapest option of all that are at the market now; however, it is of fairly good quality and works well.
- XNSPY has all the basic features with a pretty wide range of optional features.
- Allows monitoring of a nojaibrake iPhone.
- It is fairly expensive.
- It has limited support options.
- There is no SIM card change alert.
Cell Phones Supported:
- Android OS Versions 2.3.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x & 6.x
- iOS Versions 6.x, 7.x, 8.x & 9.0.2
XNSPY can be described as a fairly reliable but not very cheap application with a wide range of features. It is pretty recent at the market and hasn’t managed to get the popularity of some competitor apps; however, it can be recommended as a good option for monitoring kids’ and employees’ devices.
Visit XNSPY: https://xnspy.com