Reporting and Logging:
- vSpyMe offers all the regular features such as calls and text messages monitoring as well as tracking search logs.
- Call notification feature is also available as well as Skype call recording.
- Internet monitoring is easy with vSpyMe as you can get easy access to browser history and e-mails.
- vSpyMe allows access to the address book and calendar events.
- The app allows instant messages interception (Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Blackberry Messenger).
- Access to all media files, incoming or outgoing.
- Full remote control.
- Keylogger – access to all the passwords and search requests.
- Listen and record surroundings feature.
- Call notification feature.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
vSpyMe provides GPS tracking option that allows to monitor the location of a target phone non-intrusively.
Full remote control feature is available with vSpyMe. It allows managing all the applications from your Control Panel, block them as well as remote uninstall them.
vSpyMe offers 24/7 standby support for their customers. There are options of reaching their Support team by either phone, or Skype or Live Chat.
There are several packages available: Home Basic (starts from $50 for 3 months), Home Premium($200/yr), Business Basic (starts from $40 for 3 months)as well as Business Premium ($175/yr).
- It has got one of the fullest sets of features offered by similar applications at the market.
- It allows full remote control over a target’s cell phone.
- Provides access to Blackberry chats.
- Several subscription plans to choose from.
- 24/7 support and LiveChat.
- Demo version available.
- One smartpone can be tracked with one subscription.
Cell Phones Supported:
vSpyMe can boast a pretty broad number of features offered and they also offer different packages for different needs. They seem to have a reliable support team and can be a good choice for a business owner as their business packages strive for providing control as well as protection.