Reporting and Logging:
- Hoverwatch is compatible with Android, Windows PC and Mac OS (features slightly vary depending on a chosen platform.)
- It saves the browser history and the list of visited websites.
- One of the main advantages — the application is invisible, even for people familiar with technologies, thus in case of need it can be used secretly.
- The application captures screenshots on a regular basis, with further sending to a user.
- More than that, your device’s web camera will take shots of its surroundings as long as the device is being used.
- Hoverwatch can provide you with the access to the most popular communication channels (Facebook messages, Skype, Viber and WhatsApp).
- The application can track up to 5 devices located anywhere in the world.
- It is possible to change settings and uninstall remotely.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
One of the great Hooverwatch’s features is tracking a cell phone location with both GPS and WiFi spots. Even when the user deliberately deactivates these functions, the location is tracked with GSM phone towers (a detailed map in the personal account is available). This feature might be also useful in case a mobile phone is lost or stolen.
Hoverwatch does not allow blocking apps from being downloaded and websites from being visited — that is definitely a disadvantage. Although, it suggests websites log feature for Mac and Windows.
- Hoverwatch website provides technical support through “Submit a request” button.
- A community and FAQ section is available at the website.
Hoverwatch is available in two plans, Personal (monitors 1 device and starts from $8.33 per month) and Family package (covers up to 5 devices and starts from $3.33 per month — that means 60% discount for each device.)
- It allows tracking and recording both incoming and outgoing calls from a target phone.
- The application allows unnoticed monitoring of the device’s activity, and a call phone user cannot see the soft on the mobile phone.
- It allows changing settings and remote uninstall.
- To install Hoverwatch to a device, you should have the latter at your physical disposal (though you can uninstall it remotely).
- It is not compatible with iPhone (only Mac computer).
Cell Phones Supported:
- Mac OS x
Hoverwatch is a pretty convenient and powerful application with a wide range of useful features, its mode of operation allows secret tracking of your kids or employees’ activities, including social media and messengers. In case of Family payment plan, it allows monitoring up to 5 devices and 60% discount per each device. Its main disadvantage is the need to have physical access to the target the device to install the app on it.
Visit Hoverwatch: https://www.hoverwatch.com