DDI Utilities is a cell phone data extractor app that helps you keep your phone’s data safe and secure and grants access to present and lost backups. It’s impressively easy to handle and a good value for money.
DDI Utilities Backup Extractor with a set of pretty obvious tracking features.
- Remote access to the phone.
- Allows recovery of all the data from a cell phone (texts, call logs, all media and social files). Exact copy of all of the text messages that were both sent and received can be extracted.
- Allows reading all messengers’ texts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
- Allows having access to browser history, searched terms, emails and etc.
- Extracts incoming and outgoing call information.
- The app also allows recovering such crucial phone information as battery life, Wi-Fi and etc.
In cases of
- cell phone/tablet loss or breakage;
- data loss from operating system failure or update failure.
cell phone backup extractor helps to save the lost data from either broken or lost (or else) iPhone or Android, provides with a copy of the lost data.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
The app allows recovering the real-time location of the target cell phone – very handy for a lost or a stolen phone.
- Help center is available for present and perspective users.
- Support can also be reached via phone and e-mail and there is a physical NY address, if you want to visit personally.
- $69,99 for any iPhone or Android device,
- optional $29,99 for Extended Download Warranty,
- optional $29,99 for Premium Support Package.
- No need in physical access to iPhone device.
- One lifetime payment.
- Allows recovering old data (lost or deleted for days and longer.)
- Easy and fast to install.
- Doesn’t allow Viber messages recovery on iPhones.
- Android device should be rooted to get to Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, as well as InstaGram and Snapchat messages.
Cell Phones Supported:
The product seems to be the same one as Auto Forward and it is also represented in terms of the most convenient data extractor and backup recovery app possible. No jailbreak (for Apple devices), the OTA (over-the-air) link download (for Android devices) is required to get access to backup files. So, it is actually another backup extractor that also has evident tracking features. Yet again, the choice is yours, the app is ok as long as it serves its direct purpose.
Visit DDI Utilities: http://ddiutilities.com/