Reporting and Logging:
- Call recording, call intercept and background noise recording are options featured in Appmia Extreme.
- The remote upgrade and update function allows you to operate the program (pose, start, remove, etc.) remotely.
- The regular alerts function enables you to set it up to signal you every time the target device owner includes a keyword in a message, either verbal or written.
- Password logger allows you to track whatever the target user enters on his/her phone: logins, passwords, usernames, codes, etc., and use a passkey to unlock the device. This feature comes with the Extreme version.
- WhatApp, Facebook, SMS, Viber messenger support allows you to track the user’s activity on social media. It also supports other messengers like Skype, SnapChat, Yahoo, Google hangout, etc.
- Music and video tracking enables you to access and remove multimedia files copied or downloaded on the target device.
- Email and web tracking helps you to check the user’s incoming and outgoing messages and websites he or she has visited.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
Appmia’s tracking capabilities are tremendous. You can track your target device’s movement using an online map. Appmia makes it possible to mark an area and set the program up to signal you any time the object leaves the marked area. Finally, it can build a history of the device’s locations and thus trace its routes.
Appmia enables you to block applications installed on the target device. You can choose to close or remove them.
Appmia users enjoy extensive support, which is available 24/6. If you have any questions or are confronted with an issue, contact the support service via live chat ore-mail. There are numerous informative posts, articles, video tutorials, and guides for you to refer to.
You will have to pay $29.99 for a one-month Appmia Basic and $64.99 for Appmia Premium. Six-month packages go for $75.99 and $119.99, one-year packages – for $99.99 and $169.99 respectively. You can get Appmia Lifetime for $599.99 to track one device, and for $699.99 to track two devices. This does not sound like a cheap thing.
- High level of secrecy
- Multi-device support and flexible licensing
- High price
Cell Phones Supported:
- Nokia Symbian
- Apple (needs jailbreaking)
Appmia is a handy and effective tracking tool, which works like clock. The program provides ultimate control over the target phone all the time, wherever the owner goes. Its set of features is pretty impressive, however, all of them are the same that similar apps in the industry offer. The company does not seem to have a long history and not many customer reviews on the Internet so far, thus, it is hard to say whether it is a really good thing worth its price.
Visit Appmia: https://appmia.com/