Reporting and Logging:
- TheOneSpy represents a mobile tracking application with a very broad set of features (over 20).
- It has got all the common and traditional features as well as some of the optional and not so widespread ones.
- One license allows monitoring several cell phones – multiple phones monitoring feature.
- Provides access all the data on the cell phone.
- Allows viewing all the media files and e-mails on a target phone.
- Allows listening and recording the surroundings feature.
- You will be able to check your target’s appointments, reminders as well as browser history and all social networks – which is quite fun.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
TheOneSpy gives the opportunity to track your target’s cell phone location precisely.
The application does not offer any parental control features apart from remote monitoring and remote control SMS command.
They have got physical address, email and phone numbers for contact. There is also an option to send a ticket in case anything goes wrong with the application. They have also a very broad representation in social networks.
The price range is the following: $55 – 3 months, $99 – 6 months, $140 – 12 months license. It should be renewed at the end of every period.
- It offers a multiple device installation.
- They offer a demo version for the potential customers to try and make up their mind about the product.
- It provides all the traditional mobile tracking features.
- Features could have been more numerous.
- There is no other option for remote control apart from remote monitoring.
- iPhone devices have to be jail broken in order to use this app.
Cell Phones Supported:
TheOneSpy represents a very good budget mobile tracking solution for those customers who do not seek too much sophistication and do not need top-notch surveillance device. It works in a stealth mode and is installed easily, can be characterized as a good option for parents with kids, for instance