Reporting and Logging:
- Get access to all sent, received as well as deleted texts and iMessages.
- Get access to all call logs of incoming and outgoing with the entire call information included.
- GPS location on a map and a history of the phone’s location to make sure your kid is ok.
- Have a look at your kid’s Instagram.
- Instant messages such as WhatsApp and Kik Messenger.
- Access to address book.
- Access to browser history.
- Some features are available only for iPhone users, however.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
TeenSafe provides GPS tracking feature as well as an option to have a look at your kids’ history of the phone’s locations. Everything to keep parents calm and assured that their kids are where they are supposed to be.
Unfortunately, there are no parental control options and any feature that would allow blocking undesired websites or applications.
There are several support options offered by TeenSafe. First of all, it is phone support; that is, however, available only from Monday to Friday from 6am to 7pm as well as from Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 6pm (Pacific Time). There are also email and contact form options. No LiveChat available.
TeenSafe offers 7-days free trial and then the cost will be $14.95/month. Cancellation can be done at any moment.
- It offers all the required options for tracking kids.
- One can have several kids tracked at the cost of one subscription.
- There is no need to jailbreak an iPhone or root an Android to install TeenSafe.
- No images or videos send via text from the smartphone can be seen, just the information about sender and receiver.
- No LiveChat and no 24/7 support
Cell Phones Supported:
TeenSafe is an official Member Benefit Provider of the National Parent Teacher Association.
It is a rather good as well as inexpensive mobile spy software for parents that, although, lacks some features, still is able to cover most parent’s needs quite efficiently. It is a pretty reliable application with all the features that matter when it comes to kids’ safety and no extra nonsense included. Quite liked by many parents.