Reporting and Logging:
- The application allows text messages, calls and e-mails tracking as well as instant messages monitoring.
- Provides access to sent, received as well as deleted texts.
- Provides access to call logs of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Provides access to address book.
- Provides access to browser history and bookmarks.
- Pick-me-up feature for parents who can forget the timing.
- Auto Check-in/Check-out Alerts.
- Auto Alerts for emergency situations.
- Limit screen time on their iOS/ Andrpid devices that allow to make sure kids won’t stick to their phones or tablets longer than you think is necessary.
- Option of speed limit for teenagers – in case you are afraid they will try to go faster.
GPS Location Tracking Feature:
- Location tracking feature also allows getting such details as time and complete address; so you will always know your kids whereabouts.
- Option to create virtual Geo-fences around certain places. Push-notifications option in case the limits are breached.
- Virtual map option – to check the whereabouts of all family – this feature is going to be launched soon.
- The application allows blocking any unwanted apps by adding them to Blacklist app list.
- It also allows blocking the undesired contacts – by adding them to Watchlist contact list.
Multilanguage support of the website is available. Options to contact support via email, phone as well as LiveChat.
The application is offered in three different subscription options:
- MyFamily is offered for $2.25/mo (is designed for 1 device)
- MyFamily 5 is offered for $1.15/mo (is designed for 5 devices)
- MyFamily 2 is offered for $1.70/mo (is designed for 2 devices)
- 3-Day Free Trial
- It offers a great range of various options for monitoring kids.
- Various options of subscriptions are available – with regards to the number of devices you need to monitor.
- Not a full-scale monitoring application, it has got a definite targeted audience (which has its pros and cons).
Cell Phones Supported:
- iPod touch
The company is mentioned in kidSAFE Seal Program.
Consumer reviews can be found at trustpilot.com
FamilyTime represents a very convenient monitoring application for parents with a really great range of features. It basically offers a variety of options that many working parents will find quite handy, especially, families with several kids. It can be also referred as a reliable with decent tech support, the characteristic that should not be underestimated.
Visit FamilyTime: https://familytime.io/